Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (V+GF): a protein-rich, 6-ingredient recipe for a creamy chocolate peanut butter lover’s smoothie. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Add bananas and almond milk into blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary. Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut oil. Whisk until smooth and shiny, like melted chocolate.
- Pour chocolate mixture into blender (optional: set aside a teaspoon for drizzle). Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups. Optionally, drizzle with remaining chocolate mixture. Serve and enjoy!