Easy to make and ready in just under 30 minutes, this spicy pasta dish is perfect for chilli lovers! For those who prefer something milder, swap out the chilli for lemon zest and enjoy a citrus kick.
- 375g linguine
- 500g Coles Deli Aussie Raw Peeled Prawns
- 490g jar carbonara pasta sauce
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced (optional)
- Step 1 Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook the prawns, turning, for 3-4 mins or until prawns curl and change colour. Add the pasta sauce and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until the pasta sauce is heated through. Add the spinach and chilli, if using, and toss to combine.
- Step 3 Add the pasta to the prawn mixture in the pan. Toss until the mixture is well combined and heated through. Season.
- 2357 kjENERGY
- 11gFAT TOTAL
- 3gSATURATED FAT
- 5gCARBS (SUGAR)
- 71gCARBS (TOTAL)
All nutrition values are per serve.
BEAT THE HEAT
Don’t like it hot? Swap the chilli for lemon zest and serve the pasta drizzled with lemon juice for a kick of citrus.